2017 United Leasing & Finance Championship
Volunteer Registration & Contract
Welcome to the 2017 United Leasing & Finance Championship Volunteer Registration Site!! If you are a returning volunteer, welcome back! If you are a new volunteer, welcome!! New or returning, here are the specific requirements and rules for volunteering at the 2017 United Leasing & Finance Championship:
- How to Register: In order to volunteer, you MUST complete the volunteer registration process by reading and agreeing to the information on this page and clicking the “I Agree” button at the bottom. Volunteer registration ends March 31 or when our volunteer needs are filled.
- Registration Fee: There is a $50 fee for volunteering. To volunteer, the fee must be paid no later than March 31, 2017. For the fee, you will receive the following:
- A logoed shirt and a Tournament logoed hat or visor
- All meals, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks during your scheduled volunteer shifts
- 2 grounds passes, valid any time during tournament week (so you can enjoy the action while not working!)
- One free round of golf at Victoria National if eligibility requirements are met (Be sure to read below about How Volunteer Golf Works)
- Volunteer Communication: ALL communication regarding the event, your volunteer status, schedule, changes involving the event, and other volunteer related information will be done via email through the Volunteer Site. The Volunteer Site has email capability if questions arise and responses to any questions will be provided as soon as practical through the Volunteer Site email system. In order to receive all communication, please be sure that your email address is correctly entered when you register!!
- Updating your Volunteer Information: You are responsible for making sure your volunteer information is correct on the volunteer site, including your emergency contact information. If you have changes to your contact information or need to change your schedule, please update the Volunteer Site as soon as you are aware of the change. In order to update your Volunteer Information, you will need the user name and password you established when you registered this year. Your registration information, including user name and password, were not maintained from your 2016 registration. Write down your 2017 user name and password and keep it in a safe place! No changes to your schedule will be accepted online after March 31, 2017. Any changes subsequent to that date must be made by the Volunteer Staff at the Volunteer Registration Session, which is scheduled for April 13, 2017. More information to come on the Registration Session..
- You Must Check In At The Volunteer Tent Every Day: During the event, you MUST check in at the volunteer tent for each shift worked. This is required so that we can ensure that you earn the round of golf at Victoria National by volunteering the required number of shifts. NO exceptions will be granted.
- Course Etiquette: All course rules and standard golf etiquette MUST be observed at all times. See the Tournament website for the specific rules.
- How Volunteer Golf Works: You must work and check in for a minimum of four (4) shifts to be eligible for the free round of golf. More details to come!!
Volunteer Committee Descriptions